- 1986- (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
1 plastic envelope - 5 documents
Name of creator
"Unknown" = no-one can be assumed to have written/created a document, taken a photo, donated an artefact, etc. Research may clarify at a later date.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Mr P Thorn
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- A4, 1 page, photocopy, undated, unknown origin, "Shrines of Our Lady" - sketch map of England and Wales identifying and locating shrines.
- A4, 5 pages, [original] typescript, Author Grace E Jelf, 1986 - "The Story of Walsingham according to Pynson's Ballad (dated 1465)" pages 3, 4 & 5 signed by author.
- A4, 5 pages, [printed] copy, Author Grace E Jelf, 1986 - "The Story of Walsingham according to Pynson's Ballad (dated 1465)"
- A4, 1 page, undated, "The Shrine of 'Our Lady at the Oak'" (Costessey)
- A5, 1 page; 2 sides; undated; printed; "Walsingham" - side 1 - history of Walsingham; side 2 - Slipper Chapel history.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Name access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion
Digital object metadata