- GB ARCHON 2913 PA19-02-01-3
Part of St Mary's Parish, Great Yarmouth
Sunday October 31 , the Bishop [Leo Parker] is to offer Mass and open the Chapel of "Our Lady and St Michael" as a Chapel-of-Ease for Mass every Sunday. Short history about the chapel - opened September 5 1867 by Bishop of Demerara, Monsignor Etheridge. Lady Stafford laid the foundation stone ion August 15 1866. Tickets for seats only offered to Caister parishioners due to limited accommodation.
Webb, Stephen Rev SJ MC (1888-1958)