- GB ARCHON 2913 DEA-09-01-08
- January 1942 to Winter 1947-8
The magazine was edited by Fr Thomson, a co-founder of the Guild. Originally a monthly magazine, during the war years (and to the Winter of 1948-9) it became a quarterly issue. The format comprised regular items (see contents file) of news from parishes, articles on the Catholic faith and belief, historical items, a series describing Diocesan Churches, clerical appointments, obituaries and an irregular listing of the Bishop's appointments for the month/quarter.
News from the Parishes were free form and depending on the parish may contain references to events (fetes, parties, visitations, confirmations, etc.), comments about clerical comings and goings, references to significant parishioners, births, deaths, marriages, war time restrictions and events, etc.
Thomson, John Henry Rev RD (-1968)