2 Archive Record results for Memorandum
2 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- GB ARCHON 2913 PA03-04-01-88-1
- 1 May 1963
6 paragraphs being notes on a meeting held between Fr Brewer and Fr Trafford:
- Agreement on Fr Trafford's view - school managers need to take a new line for the school; taking into account Diocesan policy and needs for a future secondary and grammar school
- Number to not exceed 110 - can be maintained by the admission of non-catholic pupils. This will justify 4 teachers
- Managers exercise admission of pupils through the Parish Priest.
- No need for grading of the school
- LEA to take initiative regarding alterations to buildings
- Canon Brewer to take up points 4 & 5 with LEA as necessary.
Trafford, Aidan Rev OSB