- GB ARCHON 2913 PA38-01-06-5
Part of The Sacred Heart Parish, St Ives
Lease of a building for a "Studio situate near the Alms House in the East Street" from 6 April 1908 for 3 years for £20 per annum payable n equal parts on 11 October and 6 April. Agreement between George Albert Smith (St Ives, Tailor) and Frederic [sic] George Cotman (Hemingford Abbots, Artist). Signed by Fredric [sic] George Cotman, witnessed by William Cook, Architect, Ipswich. Signed by George Albert Smith, witnessed by Geo. D Day, Solicitor, St Ives.
Day, George Dennis (1860-1948)