Showing 24 results

Archive Record
Fonds
Print preview View:

9 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Walsingham Shrine

  • GB ARCHON 2913 WSHR
  • Fonds
  • 1890-01-01 - ?

Clark, Alan Charles Rev DD (1919-2002)

The Sacred Heart Parish, Southwold

  • GB ARCHON 2913 PA42
  • Fonds
  • Church Opened 22 June 1916

Sacred Heart Parish at Southwold

St Leger Mason, Henry Patrick Rev (-1940)

Walsingham Parish

  • GB ARCHON 2913 PA47
  • Fonds
  • 1930-04-25 - 2014-03-08

Hulme, Gerard Rev (-1978)

Ad Clerum - Bishops' Communications to the Clergy

  • GB ARCHON 2913 ADC
  • Fonds
  • 1940 to 2002

An ‘ad clerum’ ( Latin for ‘to the clergy’) is a letter or announcement primarily addressed to ordained ministers from their Bishop.
There are regular, formal notices that the Bishop uses to inform or instruct his clergy for their awareness or action. There are also other ad hoc letters and notes about specific topics.

Clark, Alan Charles Rev DD (1919-2002)

Guild of Our Lady of Grace / Meryemana

  • GB ARCHON 2913 GLG
  • Fonds
  • 1946 to September 2016
Established in 1977
Guild Officers
1978: Alice Salisbury, Chairman; Jean Johnson, Secretary
1981: Mr T Cooke, Chairman; Jean Johnson, Secretary
1984: Mr T Cooke, Chairman; Stella Sanderson, Secretary
1986: Mr T Cooke, Chairman; Mrs J Willis, Secretary
1988: Miss Myra Newell, Secretary

1992: Chairman - Dr Heley; Secretary - Miss Myra Newell; Treasurer - Canon R Christian; Publicity Officer - Miss Judy Fell

McBride, Edward Rev (1919-2011)

East Anglia Bishops' Correspondence

  • GB ARCHON 2913 EABC
  • Fonds
  • 1970-03-24 - 2001-11-29

Correspondence on a wide range of subjects between the Bishops of East Anglia and other bodies / organisations

Clark, Alan Charles Rev DD (1919-2002)

Ex-vocational students of RCDEA (Restricted Access)

  • GB ARCHON 2913 EXS
  • Fonds
  • September 1974 to July 2006

Each folder includes: correspondence; application forms; letters; performance assessments; etc.

Clark, Alan Charles Rev DD (1919-2002)

Roman Catholic Diocese of East Anglia (RCDEA)

  • GB ARCHON 2913 DEA
  • Fonds
  • Erected 13 March 1976

The Diocese of East Anglia is a suffragan diocese within the Province of Westminster, erected on 13 March 1976 by the decree Quod Ecumenicum of Pope Paul VI, using territory taken from the Diocese of Northampton, which was created in 1850. After the Reformation, the area of East Anglia was soon placed under the care of the Vicars Apostolic of the Midland District, and later of the Eastern District, until the hierarchy was restored by Pope Blessed Pius IX.

Today, the Diocese of East Anglia incorporates the English counties of Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire and the city of Peterborough.

For the purposes of civil law, the Roman Catholic Diocese of East Anglia was established under a Deed of Revocation and Appointment dated 2 October 1979.

It is a registered charity (Reg. No. 278742) and is made up of 50 parishes in the counties of Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Suffolk and Norfolk. It also encompasses 24 Catholic schools and 2 inter-denominational church schools. A new primary school has received permission and is planned to be open in September 2022.

The East Anglia Roman Catholic Diocese Trustee was incorporated on 1 February 1979 and was appointed as the Custodian Trustee of the Diocese on 2 October 1979 under the terms of a Deed of Revocation and Appointment.

The objective of the Diocese is set out in its Deed of Revocation and Appointment as: "The advancement of the Roman Catholic Religion in the Diocese and for the service and support whether in the Diocese or outside the Diocese of charitable works and objects promoted by the Roman Catholic Church." This overall objective is accomplished through the network of parishes and schools throughout the Diocese, seeking to involve the community as a whole, and furthering ecumenical relationships.

Clark, Alan Charles Rev DD (1919-2002)

Walsingham Association - Norwich Branch

  • GB ARCHON 2913 WANR
  • Fonds
  • 1984 - 2019-01-14

Sunday, 8th December 1984, The Feast of the Immaculate Conception, a Mass was offered at 3pm in St John the Baptist Cathedral, Norwich, prior to the inauguration of a Cathedral Branch of the Walsingham Association. Afterwards at a meeting in the Parish Hall the election of the first officers produced:
Chaplain: Mgr Harry Wace
Chairman: Mr B Perowne
Secretary: Mis S M Wiffen
Treasurer: Mrs S Cushing.
The first meeting of the new Branch was to be called in the New Year 1985.
An Extraordinary Branch Meeting on 26 January 2019 was the final meeting and then branch closed.

Wace, Harry Montague Anthony Rev (1926-2002)

Results 1 to 20 of 24