- GB ARCHON 2913 NTM-02-01-21
A vehicle unloaded with resources for the Travelling Mission Mass placed nearby. The words "Catholic Travelling Mission" are just discernable on the white side of the vehicle.
Reverse: "This is the first of four Land Rovers which Fr McCormick used on his Travelling Mission work ending in August 1975.
It was taken outside what was his base for 10 years at 'Foxden' Burnham Bucks. Bishop Leo Parker thought it was haunted!
Key to Numbers:
1 = Portable Altar No.2
2 = Portable Altar No3.
3 = Carved statue of O. Lady in oak case
4 = Tape recorder & player for churchy music.
5 = Box of piety goods - Prayer Bks, Rosaries, etc."
Northampton Travelling Mission (1948-1975)